Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Drill Team Banquet

 Okay so this was a VERY exciting day, because I finally got to style my new Yaki Weave! This has been my very first time using weave and I am in love!<3 My average hair length is relatively long and I always get a lot of compliments about it. But over the last summer I went through some "hard times" and a lot of my hair fell out and I pulled it out on accident, so my hair is uneven and damaged as you could imagine. After a year of growing it out, it barely grew to its original length so I caved in and got some weave. Best decision of this year!
*Also my eye makeup was entirely done by my Urban Decay Naked make up palette.
My eyeliner was NYC Eyeliner Liquid(Black) and Avon Glimmersticks(Blackest Black)
My mascara was CoverGirl Lashblast Volume and Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping
My foundation is Loreal Paris True Match(Shade: W7 Caramel Beige)
My lipstick was Maybelline (Very Cherry)
My blush was Mary Kay(Unsure of the shade)

With my senior girls! Most of us have been together for 3 and a 1/2 years, so this was like a parting party for us. Dance was a big part of my life and it is a little sad to see it go. Boohoo:(
I am wearing a dress from Arden B. I got it last fall for about $89, so I'm unsure if it is still in stock online. My shoes are from Target and I got them for about $25-$30 I think! I'm not quite sure, because they were a birthday present from my brother. They are still at Target and also come in bright blue color.
My earrings were $2 from one of those little carts at a mall in San Antonio, Tx.

                      This is my best friend Jess! She is such an amazing person and inspiration to me. We have been through it all! Hard times and good times, but no matter what we are always there for eachother!<3             
 My company! Those red heels are mine btw.;) I let her borrow them. They're from Target!
         Recieved a $500 scholarship from my dance team director! Truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...